Solved (kinda)Plans in Fusion 360

If I give someone some fusion cad files can they convert it to a pdf for printing on standard letter paper? I tried to do it by my self but could not get it to work right. Any assistance would help tremendously.
Thanks

b-29er

Fusion is 3d cad, so not really. Would say Autocad LT would be able to. Alternatively, if fusion 360 has the capability, you should be able to take 3d objects and create views on a 2d drawing sheet. I know Solidworks can.

Fusion is 3d cad, so not really. Would say Autocad LT would be able to. Alternatively, if fusion 360 has the capability, you should be able to take 3d objects and create views on a 2d drawing sheet. I know Solidworks can.
I figured out how to the veiw and save them but not how to spread out large veiws on more that one sheet. That is mainky what I'm wondering now.

Keno

I am not sure about this but you might try to import or open it in Ink scape which is a free cad type program and then save it there as a PDF. I use this in reverse to go from PDF to a Via Cad program. I can't say it will work but you could check it out. I not too familiar with Fusion 360 I have tried it but not comfortable with it and what I have serve me just fine.

I am not sure about this but you might try to import or open it in Ink scape which is a free cad type program and then save it there as a PDF. I use this in reverse to go from PDF to a Via Cad program. I can't say it will work but you could check it out. I not too familiar with Fusion 360 I have tried it but not comfortable with it and what I have serve me just fine.
Thanks for the advice! I will try it next time. Thanks