• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Resource icon

List of all the FT Models with electronics required 4

Please log in to download
Still an awesome resource - thanks for keeping it relevant! I saw somewhere ratings for models for how hard the model is to build (build skill) and how hard to pilot (Pilot skill) with like a 1-5 rating. Those are additional fields that be nice to have in this resource... of course I can't find where I saw those ratings - so I'm not much help.

mayan

Still an awesome resource - thanks for keeping it relevant! I saw somewhere ratings for models for how hard the model is to build (build skill) and how hard to pilot (Pilot skill) with like a 1-5 rating. Those are additional fields that be nice to have in this resource... of course I can't find where I saw those ratings - so I'm not much help.
Thanks for the idea will add it when I have spare time on one of my night shifts. It appears on the plans.

I love the resource.

One head's up: The link to the Google Sheet doesn't work well, since it is the publish to HTML version. The frozen rows and columns don't work and neither do the images. I recommend trying it out in incognito mode to see what we are seeing.

Here is some info for the FT Dart:

mayan

I love the resource.

One head's up: The link to the Google Sheet doesn't work well, since it is the publish to HTML version. The frozen rows and columns don't work and neither do the images. I recommend trying it out in incognito mode to see what we are seeing.

Here is some info for the FT Dart:
Thanks for the tip and info. Will check it out in incognito and update the dart info too.