Live build Bloody Baron?

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
Hi All, I'm trying to connect with the Bloody Baron build. I am an FTCA Air Crew member, got my code and my bloody baron package, but I can not find any way to access the Live Build. No emails, I've searched. I just signed up for Flight Test subscription. Will the info come in time? trying to get on and enjoy the event.
live build is here:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I caught the power pod install nd the maiden.. Got to say hi live to peoples in any case. had been in the other room most of the afternoon messing with guitars and annoying the neighbors.

I did manage to get my name called on the stream and Josh telling everyone he tried to kill me with my own quad hehe.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
I caught the power pod install nd the maiden.. Got to say hi live to peoples in any case. had been in the other room most of the afternoon messing with guitars and annoying the neighbors.

I did manage to get my name called on the stream and Josh telling everyone he tried to kill me with my own quad hehe.
Saw that! Good story!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Kinda funny after thinking about when Josh flew that Gremlin. That was back at Flite Fest Ohio 17 (AKA Swampfest) that lil bugger still flys nice even after several iterations of video systems to get one durable and stable enough. Last time I flew it I was diving thru leaf piles and tumbling it in high grass trying to see how low I could keep it. Its also great for flying IN trees and riding sliding boards on play sets.

Maybe one day FT could start a museum and it could have a permanent home after the F.A.A. makes those illegal too.

M

MCNC

Watched this today. Liked the format. It reminded me of Cub Scout pine wood derby car builds. Almost exact. Then on race day so many kids are so excited to be there and put their car behind the gate on the track. More than you would think look up and say Dad, dad, which car is mine?