Mighty mini arrow battery placing

tamuct01

There would be some minor aerodynamic effects, but probably nothing major? Why do you need to put the battery outside the center pod? What size battery are you using? I fly my Arrow with a 3S 1800mAh pack and it fits neatly into the front half of the center pod. Another option is to make the center pod larger to fit your battery.

skymaster

Elite member
There would be some minor aerodynamic effects, but probably nothing major? Why do you need to put the battery outside the center pod? What size battery are you using? I fly my Arrow with a 3S 1800mAh pack and it fits neatly into the front half of the center pod. Another option is to make the center pod larger to fit your battery.
for a sec. i thought how you getting that 1800 battery in the mini arrow and then you said arrow.

tamuct01

Are we talking about the same plane? The Mini Arrow (https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/sp0nz-plans-index.17136/) is the smallest of the FT wings, but it's still a good size. I run an F-pack on mine (Emax ECO 2306-2400KV w/ a 6x4.5x2 prop & 35A ESC) and a 1500-1800mAh 3S. Everything fits fine although I don't have any FPV gear in it.

The "Mini" arrow is the smallest in the FT wing line (Arrow -> Versa -> Spear -> Kracken). What Mini Arrow are you building?

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
Are we talking about the same plane? The Mini Arrow (https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/sp0nz-plans-index.17136/) is the smallest of the FT wings, but it's still a good size. I run an F-pack on mine (Emax ECO 2306-2400KV w/ a 6x4.5x2 prop & 35A ESC) and a 1500-1800mAh 3S. Everything fits fine although I don't have any FPV gear in it.

The "Mini" arrow is the smallest in the FT wing line (Arrow -> Versa -> Spear -> Kracken). What Mini Arrow are you building?
there is the FT Dart which is smaller and setup to use dual tractor motors. it used the power pack H. Both it and the power pack appear to have been discontinued.