mighty mini Sukoi Su-57

mighty mini Sukoi Su-57 1

Please log in to download

akimbo

akimbo submitted a new resource:

mighty mini Sukoi Su-57 - prop n slot jet heavily inspired by the FT mini 22

Recently I have been enjoying the FT mini 22 and thought thought I could make an attempt at a Su-57 version. if you enjoyed the mini 22, you will surely enjoy this build. With a wide wing area, this plane slices through the air while still being able to perform many acrobatic maneuvers (even a cobra). All the electronics used are the same used in all mighty minis, this includes both the A motor and F motor. Feel free to @ me in the discussion for any suggestions. Enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

Crazed Scout Pilot

su-57 coming along nicely!

IMG_8607.JPG

Crazed Scout Pilot

I just noticed it looks like there are some missing slots on the wing, if the printout has any issues such as missing/overlapping shapes or straight lines instead of curves I will need to update the resource with a rasterized version. Vector lines can often distort with printing
The printing was fine for me.

Crazed Scout Pilot

I regret using black foamboard on my first version this is the current updated one. I will add some red star decals soon View attachment 239601 View attachment 239602
Nice!!!!! I plan to paint mine tan and then add some red stars. Have you thought of drawing some skins?
I am currently working on designing a mini B-17. It is just the easy ft way of folding the body together. I don't know how to draw plans on the computer. Would you be interested in taking my hand drawn plans and drawing them on the computer? You could then post them as a resource from you. If not is there another airplane that you would like to try to design together. Maybe a mini f-18 hornet?

akimbo

Nice!!!!! I plan to paint mine tan and then add some red stars. Have you thought of drawing some skins?
I am currently working on designing a mini B-17. It is just the easy ft way of folding the body together. I don't know how to draw plans on the computer. Would you be interested in taking my hand drawn plans and drawing them on the computer? You could then post them as a resource from you. If not is there another airplane that you would like to try to design together. Maybe a mini f-18 hornet?
I could definitely do that, just send the pictures. Try scanning the plans if you can, that will make it easier to keep the same proportions.

Crazed Scout Pilot

I could definitely do that, just send the pictures. Try scanning the plans if you can, that will make it easier to keep the same proportions.
That is super kind of you!!!!!! I'm still just trying to leran how to design scale aiplanes. So, if you have any changes to make it look more scale please feel free to do that.
So far I only have the fuselage and tail done. would you like me to send you the hand drawn plans as I get them done or wait and send them all at one time? Is this a good place to send them to you? Is tiled all right?
Here is a picture of the body. Let me know what you think.

IMG_8608.JPG
IMG_8609.JPG

akimbo

That is super kind of you!!!!!! I'm still just trying to leran how to design scale aiplanes. So, if you have any changes to make it look more scale please feel free to do that.
So far I only have the fuselage and tail done. would you like me to send you the hand drawn plans as I get them done or wait and send them all at one time? Is this a good place to send them to you? Is tiled all right?
Here is a picture of the body. Let me know what you think.

View attachment 239604 View attachment 239603
You can just send whatever you have in dms. Also, do you know what the airfoil profile is going to be because there is already a rounded cut under the fuselage