mighty mini Sukoi Su-57

mighty mini Sukoi Su-57 1

Please log in to download

Crazed Scout Pilot

I don't know if you are interested but I write pretty good build instructions. You can send me the pics that you want from you build and I will write build instructions to go with your airplanes. If you hover over my picture you can then press the "start conversation" and then upload the pics there. I just think it would be helpful for new builders to have instructions.

Crazed Scout Pilot

You can just send whatever you have in dms. Also, do you know what the airfoil profile is going to be because there is already a rounded cut under the fuselage
Okay that's great! No I don't know what the airfoil profile is going to be. But I plane to make it fit the cut out. Is it a pretty scale b-17?

akimbo

Okay that's great! No I don't know what the airfoil profile is going to be. But I plane to make it fit the cut out. Is it a pretty scale b-17?
it looks good so far, just make sure that your tail and wing are level and that your rudder is perpendicular. a plane can look good but it will not fly right if anything is tilted. Also, i saw your f-16 from a while ago, lemme know if you want to revive that design.

Crazed Scout Pilot

it looks good so far, just make sure that your tail and wing are level and that your rudder is perpendicular. a plane can look good but it will not fly right if anything is tilted. Also, i saw your f-16 from a while ago, lemme know if you want to revive that design.
I would absolutely love you to revise it. It was the first airplane I had designed in a while so I was a bit exuberant. But now looking back on it, it wasn't very scale. I am really grateful for your help and guidance.

akimbo

I don't know if you are interested but I write pretty good build instructions. You can send me the pics that you want from you build and I will write build instructions to go with your airplanes. If you hover over my picture you can then press the "start conversation" and then upload the pics there. I just think it would be helpful for new builders to have instructions.
I have never taken any photos of my build process so maybe on future build, thank you though

Crazed Scout Pilot

I'm sorry I read that wrong. I thought you were asking me if I wanted you to revise it. But I read it again and yea I do plan to revise it.