Mini XP-82/ Mini BF-109 Z/ mini FW-190 Z-17/ mini ME-609/ mini HO-229

which paint scheme: #1 #2 #3 (also tell me why if possible) (look at image at bottom of page)

• Total voters

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
The Double Chevron (1) is the most common of these that I've seen, and looks great, BUT I've never seen anyone make a Red 15 (3). I think it would be a bit cooler, and have a more rare look in the air. Ultimately, it's up to you, brother! :cool:(y)

#1's got my vote too. It's good in grey.
#3's ok but I don't like the pattern so tight.
I've seen different desert camo on the regular BF-109, not as tight as what's shown here. It think it's pretty awesome but I don't know how to do it well without an airbrush.

mackaiver

Elite member
The Double Chevron (1) is the most common of these that I've seen, and looks great, BUT I've never seen anyone make a Red 15 (3). I think it would be a bit cooler, and have a more rare look in the air. Ultimately, it's up to you, brother! :cool:(y)
i know in the end its my decision but its much easier when you have others inputs and reasons for making that choice

mackaiver

Elite member
#1's got my vote too. It's good in grey.
#3's ok but I don't like the pattern so tight.
I've seen different desert camo on the regular BF-109, not as tight as what's shown here. It think it's pretty awesome but I don't know how to do it well without an airbrush.
thanks to both pf you for your input

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Its got to be this one
20201121_032217[1].jpg

mackaiver

Elite member
yea that the one in war thunder
i thought about that paint scheme but it looks like a normal BF-109. and i wanted something to make it distance
even thought #1 and #1a are similar to the one in the game

mackaiver

Elite member
hey if you want i can send you the necessary plans and instructions to make my rendition of the BF-109Z
IMG_1286 (1).JPG

the spacing is sort of iffy,but really all you need to do is make the fuselages start once you connect the rear flap.

mackaiver

Elite member
do you guys think that the rear flap needs a BBQ skewer in it. or not. i don't think it needs it but whats your guys opinion?