Motor 3 not spinning up with transmitter

applekeith

This is an odd one. And I am at my wits end... In Beta Flight I can use the program to move all of the motors, nice in sync or individually. If I use the transmitter, motor 3 may get half way compared to the other 3 maxing out at 2000. I have tried multiple versions of betaflight. If I swap motors 3 and 4 on the FC (NAZE32), motor 3 still is not as responsive. I have calibrated the ESCs numerous times (no help). I replaced the PDB. Replaced the FC, and receiver (OrangeTX/RX) as well.

I don't know where to go from here. Everything looks good in betaflight. The receiver/transmitter work like they are supposed to. It is only motor 3.... Like I said, I am at the end of my rope and about ready to chuck it all out. As a side note, I started with cleanflight and it does the same thing there. I would suspect the FC, but not two of them for the same thing. But I do have a third...

Any hints, suggestions, thoughts will be appreciated. I attached some screen caps of the transmitter/rx page and the motors page...
Keith

Attachments

• MotorsW_Tx.JPG
    MotorsW_Tx.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
  • MotorsWithProgram.JPG
    MotorsWithProgram.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
  • rxPage.JPG
    rxPage.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 0

applekeith

You are so correct. I just had not noticed that behavior before. And it has been quite a while since I had even fired up one of these quads...
Thanks for the encouragement. I took it out and it flew ok... Now for some more practice.

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Glad to hear you got it to fly :) These things can definitely be frustrating but flying makes it worth all the effort.

applekeith

Most definitely. It was only in the back yard, hovering and a little back and forth (I have a small yard), but it was nice....