MS Style P-40 design V.1

Corsair RC

I'm designing a master series style P-40.
I made a spinner how John oversteet did with Styrofoam,
here's the video of how he does it.

Attachments

• DSCF1123.JPG
    DSCF1123.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1124.JPG
    DSCF1124.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

bwarz

Master member
Nice! I ended up having a club member want me to build him a P36, but what he really wanted was a P40 :ROFLMAO: I started reworking the P36 plans last week - seems like everyone has the P40 on their mind!

skymaster

Elite member
I'm designing a master series style P-40.
I made a spinner how John oversteet did with Styrofoam,
here's the video of how he does it.

A little bit of heads up to all that have a wire cutter or planning on making one. make sure you do this in a well ventilated area. (Burning Styrofoam, or polystyrene, is the least appropriate way to get rid of it for both people and the environment. Research has shown that when Styrofoam is burned it releases toxic chemicals and smoke that can damage the nervous system and lungs.) What Is the Chemical MDI? (sciencing.com)

Corsair RC

A little bit of heads up to all that have a wire cutter or planning on making one. make sure you do this in a well ventilated area. (Burning Styrofoam, or polystyrene, is the least appropriate way to get rid of it for both people and the environment. Research has shown that when Styrofoam is burned it releases toxic chemicals and smoke that can damage the nervous system and lungs.) What Is the Chemical MDI? (sciencing.com)
I used a knife to cut Styrofoam, but it is a little messy.:rolleyes: