My first design - Night Fury

SSgt Duramax

I'm still working on plans guys, learning as I go, so it is slow. I got most of the hard parts done I think.

However I need a name, I can't just keep calling it "my UAV thing".

I though about the scythe or something like that, but probably played out.

The frigatebird is an odd bird name that sounds relatively militaryish and somehow strikingly fits. I don't know, I'm not good at coming up with ideas like this.

1280px-Magnificent-Frigate-male.jpg

Flying Monkey fab

Elite member
I'm still working on plans guys, learning as I go, so it is slow. I got most of the hard parts done I think.

The frigatebird is an odd bird name that sounds relatively militaryish and somehow strikingly fits. I don't know, I'm not good at coming up with ideas like this.

My vote is for Quetzalcoatlus. 😁

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member

How about " The STUN"

Funny, I'm having the same problem with my current build. "Bullnose" is stuck in my head and I can't get it out of there. The name is sort of fitting, but it doesn't have a ring to it at all. This is actually starting to bother me.

SSgt Duramax

The gar could work. Has anyone ever caught one of those. I caught my first one when I was like 10 and my dad wasn't with me. Freaked me out.