NAZA control of a brushless gimbal

eagle4

i have just installed a Tarot Brushless gimbal to my TBS Discovery, and it's connected to my NAZA. when i manually control the tilt i find that if i push down it will keep going down until i center my input. same with up. i was wondering if there is an option to make it so that it will tilt to the position of my control? so if my control is sitting at the top it will point up as far as i set it and no further. so that way i can know which direction my gimbal is tilting by knowing the position of the control? I can see that the NAZA has this control for a servo driven gimbal, but i'm not sure how to set it up for a brushless gimbal

eagle4

i think it might be a setting on the tarot gimbal itsself. I may not even need to have it pluged into the naza. i need to do some more research

monterx7

all gimbals need a controller, brushless or not. ive had a "gimbal" that i made, hooked up to the Naza and it worked just fine. made it out of 9g servos, but was a crappy build. i mainly did it to see how well the Naza could control it. ill have to look at the install manual again to see if it states brushless or not