Naze 32 not receiving input from channel 2(Elevator) according to CleanFlight.

Deathcommand

This is my first Acro Naze 32 (or Quadcopter in general) and I have all the parts except that the board doesn't recognize input from my Ch2. When I use the breakout cables from any other place, it will work unless I'm trying to tell the elevator to increase. I already tried resoldering it but it didn't help. It is stuck at 1500.

I bought it from GetFPV.com if that means anything.

All of the other channels work 1, 3, 4. Is this a common occurance? Did I burn out the signal? Can someone guess why it isn't working?

If I plug ch 1 into channel 2, it will work correctly so it isn't the receiver/transmitter.

Last edited:

nilsen

Hey Death...
Did you by any chance use the Beta firmware from the cleanflight configurator when you flashed it?
I was setting up a new naze32 this weekend and accidently used the Release candidate and only a few of the channels were working. I was about to give up and blame the reciever or a faulty board but I noticed I didn't have the latest "stable". When I flashes the stable one it was fine.
Hope this helps.

Deathcommand

Hey Death...
Did you by any chance use the Beta firmware from the cleanflight configurator when you flashed it?
Hope this helps.

I'm gonna try to see if that fixes the issue. I did use the release canidate 1.7.2 I think.

I'll try it tonight when I get out of school.

rcflyer729

fpv and rc planes
i had the same problem and this is what i did to fix it. If u do this you will not have to use the second channel I think.

Deathcommand

i had the same problem and this is what i did to fix it. If u do this you will not have to use the second channel I think.

Thanks, I just didn't want to have to buy a new transmitter though. It's a lot of money for me. :(

Except I have a Phantom 1 Transmitter and Reciever which uses PPM, But I don't know the configuration to use it with the Naze 32 Board/Cleanflight.

Last edited:

Deathcommand

So I tried changing to 1.7.1 which was stable and it didn't work so I tried using a DJI Phantom Transmitter and it works!

Except that the centers are all very slightly off. they are all at 1520 instead of 1500 and there isn't a way to trim the phantom controller. Anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this?

1520 is negligible. It's very stable.

I got it to work guys. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

rcflyer729

fpv and rc planes
Now i think i understand what might be wrong. Go to receiver in baseflight and then there should be some settings for your controller. I think it is something like spectrum or futaba. Make sure you have those set up right. Also there is a map setting. Try trying different options and see if that helps. I hope this fixes it.