Hyperion vengeance 2 motors wont work in betaflight but will in cleanflight

DethRattle

Is it possible to see motor resource in cleanflight( this hyperions comes with a naze 32(custom) on 1.11.0) It shows in betaflight which motors are listed in resources. I've tried almost everything to figure out why these two motors fail to work on betaflight 2.5.6 but work fine in cleanflight. I did find a post but the guy didnt explain if he was using clean or beta. https://forum.flitetest.com/index.p...-280-issue-with-motors-1-2-not-turning.55619/ If i could figure out which motors are assigned in cleanflight configurator cli then i might be able to get them working in beta. If you need cli dumps i will provide. I tried turnI know that since this is an all in one custom board that naze32 is supported in betaflight 2.5.6 even tried 2.1 but they configured an actual flight board and not an all in one. Anyone have any insight?

Bricks

Master member
When you say AIO does it include built in ESC`s as most AIO now a days you need separate ESC`s unless it is a Tiny Whoop or similar.

DethRattle

The esc's arent built into the board,,forgot their in the tubular arms. Its not the esc's though since all motors work in cleanflight but not in beta. Theres no mention of anyone ever updating this thing to beta on any groups. So this boards naze32 might be a little different than traditional ones. It has to be programming but i tried to resource the motors and it acted the same. Just need a beta programmer to chime in on this.