Naze32 + Minim

Edlang

Hey, so I got the naze, the micro minimOSD, and a D4R-II receiver. I put the receiver in PPM mode, and plugged into the naze. Everything works fine there. I plugged the minimOSD into the naze, and everything works fine there too. However, when I try to plug the RSSI out from the D4R into the minim, it doesn't power up at all. And if I connect it after I power up the setup, the OSD just freezes in its current state.

I've searched for hours now, without an outcome...
Any ideas? Every comment is highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Ed

MototechRyan

Wannabe Jedi
Last edited:

Edlang

Yeah, I've read both. Thanks for the suggestion though! I'd appreciate it if you find the link. But since I now know that could be a problem, I'll google something like that. Thanks!!

Edlang

Just an update to anyone with this problem: I found the fix! Just add the resistors and a 10uF capacitor, I got the values from a RCForums post.

Happy flying!

Plb1937

Just a place to put a helpful hint.

fing.jpg

rssi from taranis d4r-ii through Naze32 to minimosd micro. It took me long enough to find this issue i figured that this is a good place to put the information.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 7

Samick

set your rssi as a channel on your taranis and configure it in cleanflight. thats what most people do. sorry that is pretty vague but if you google it thats a few articles on the subject. the big important part is going to be remember to set your minum to get its rssi data from "MW" (multi wii)