Need help doing the Fuselage!!

Blackbird

I've divided the fuselage into 3 parts, and I want to know how to put them together so I'll be able to take it apart again. Also I want to know how to attch the wings to the fuse, again so I can detach it. Need help quick!

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
Rubber band the wings on. Not only will they be removable, but the rubber bands will flex during a crash, absorbing the impact, so your wings don't break.

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
wont the rubber bands come off in midflight?
the plane is quite heavy at 2 kilograms (70ounces)

Multiple rubber bands. And you might want to replace them often because sunlight can/may damage them. Also don't leave the rubber bands on the plane when not used. They will last longer if they aren't constantly stretched.

Of course test it out by lifting the plane up by the wings to see if the rubber bands will hold the wings in place. But you don't want so many rubber bands that the wings won't shift at all when you push down on a wing tip. You want some play so a rubber band breaks instead of the wings, but not so much that the wings are floppy.

Also make sure you find some nice big rubber bands. Whatever size you think is appropriate for your project.