• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Need help identifying these planes

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me identify these planes. I think one is a de havilland tiger moth. But the other 2 I have no clue. They were given to me in the current state and I'd like to finish them just need to get an idea of what direction i need to go
20200221_203525.jpg
20200221_203745.jpg
20200221_203658.jpg
20200221_203609.jpg

Bottom one looks like some sort of Fockewulf 190. Second to bottom looks like some sort of monoplane DR1, similar to the Bloody Baron. third from bottom looks like a P-51 Mustang. The top looks like a Tiger Moth as you said.

Tench745

The red wing one looks like a bi or triplane because of the interplane strut fittings on the wing, but it's not a DR-1 because they have a full-flying rudder and this one has a little bit of vertical stabilizer. The elevators definitely have that Fokker look though.

The silver-winged plane also has fittings for interplane struts and with the way the wing is swept I would think it's another sport-scale biplane of some sort.

Neither is ringing any bells for me as far as full-scale aircraft are concerned, so they may be RC only designs.