Need help.

Piper31862

I'm completely new to social media, forums, and flitetest. Yes, I have been hiding under a rock.

Had a bad experience tonight in the flitetest store. I tried to purchase the F-22 and swappables speed build kits along with the F-22 decals. Tried to pay for them using credit card I know is valid. Yes, I tried different cards. The error was:

Invalid merchant information: 10501 -- This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration.

Does anyone know what this means in English and how it can be fixed? I've ordered the electronics already but they will be quite useless without the planes.

Sincerely,

Steve

jhitesma

Some guy in the desert
Mentor
That sounds like a problem with FT's payment gateway configuration. Most likely nothing you're doing wrong but something on their end. I'd say contact them for sure.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Piper, no worries. We usually find out if whatever is creeping out from under the rocks wants to fly before we bash it in the head! Welcome out into the daylight and the insanity!
You've already been given the best advice and I think you'll find the crew at the store to be as helpful as we try to be here at the forum. Let us know if you still run into trouble and we can try a few other routes. I seriously doubt you'll need it but just so you know you'll have options.

mjmccarron

Awesome. Keep us posted on how it goes. The swappables are a good starting point and the FT22 is a great 2nd plane or 1st if you keep the throws low.
Best of luck,
Mike