P-38 group build!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
No before I started using Rhino I did one the old fashioned way and cheap drawing software "DrawPlus X8 " , loads of measuring and using then the software to draw and print your sketch but it was scae. Still downstairs :) This is a couple pictures of it, I think about a 50" ws. I have a few good air planes that worked out good, more that didn't :D View attachment 152113 View attachment 152114
It looks nice! Are you going to make the ft version sometime?

mach1 rc

Master member
No before I started using Rhino I did one the old fashioned way and cheap drawing software "DrawPlus X8 " , loads of measuring and using then the software to draw and print your sketch but it was scae. Still downstairs :) This is a couple pictures of it, I think about a 50" ws. I have a few good air planes that worked out good, more that didn't :D View attachment 152113 View attachment 152114
That looks sweet.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Do you not have a local hobby store that sells music wire? the most common one I use is the 3/32" one but if it is a tiny bird just buy light/thinner stuff.
I’ll check at my LHS.
A bird like that, the 4" would look sweet, plus thicker wire for sure.

What size battery are you running in it?
Alrighty! I probably will use a 1500 3s. Kinda small but my next size up is a 5000 mah 3s...