• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Pasta alla carbonara, Fpv from Italy

Hi everyone, I'm Andrea, I'm from Italy and i have an obsession with drone and 3d printers, so yesterday i've opened a yotube channel so i can put in there all my raw video.
I also give to the channel a good italian name XD.
Bye!

I also live in the middle of nowhere in Italy, so u wil see field of corn if u are lucky or some beaver mixed with a mouse.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Mentor
Like these cornz hehe. Last 3 years that was an alfalfa field this past year they rotated in corn. Hopefully this year I get my air space back.

I call it making crop circles when I crash in the alfalfa. Leaves funny patterns 😁

Cornz~2.jpg

I also found a Place near a River, It Is Always in the Middle of nowwhere...
As soon as i get There i Will probably made a video, in the meantime i Am practicing in my garden trying ti Dodge trees and bushes

Well, i've burned out my runcam's battery, so instead of making a video about me dodging my trees in the garden , i decided to make a useless video about sounds.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Mentor
Nice n smooth on the run up.

I wouldnt advise a lot of full throttle run ups like that with no props tho. You could over speed the motors and burn them up

Nice n smooth on the run up.

I wouldnt advise a lot of full throttle run ups like that with no props tho. You could over speed the motors and burn them up
I was aware of that, i've spin the motor in order to find some strange noise, but they appear to be fine, i throttle up until 75% then i release it

I've done a video about how i am usually training, becasue of the weather at the end of the video i run up in home.
There is a crash and if u watch the video be sure to turn off the sound, it is only noise.

I am doing this stuff because i wanna measure my progress in fpv and share with you guys the paission for this hobby and also i would be perferct to learn in future some video editing skills