Pitts S2B plans converted from paper model, MS style, 110cm WS

JakeTheSloth

Hi all
Feel free to download and build. I haven't build it yet as I'm busy now, but some guys requested this plane from FT so I decided to try and help. I'll post the plans now in single pdf, but if someone requests it I can split it into more files if it helps in any way. I'll post readme soon so that you'll have some basic idea as to how this plane is supposed to go together, but I think that for someone who's experienced in building RC models it shouldn't be a challenge. I modified the model with inkscape which is free, so if you want to change something you can go ahead and do that.
The plans and assembly instructions are rather crude, but you should get a plane resembling Pitts S2B to a great degree.

Give me some feedback boys :D
Enjoy

Attachments

• Pitts S2B.pdf
    142.5 KB · Views: 0
  • assembly.pdf
    126.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Bez tytułu.png
    Bez tytułu.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Taildragger

Legendary member
Hi all
Feel free to download and build. I haven't build it yet as I'm busy now, but some guys requested this plane from FT so I decided to try and help. I'll post the plans now in single pdf, but if someone requests it I can split it into more files if it helps in any way. I'll post readme soon so that you'll have some basic idea as to how this plane is supposed to go together, but I think that for someone who's experienced in building RC models it shouldn't be a challenge. I modified the model with inkscape which is free, so if you want to change something you can go ahead and do that.
The plans and assembly instructions are rather crude, but you should get a plane resembling Pitts S2B to a great degree.

Give me some feedback boys :D
Enjoy
I saw that on Facebook. Awesome looking plane.