do you think this will fly well?

• yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I love them HAHAHAH! They are funny! But I bet they work great. I was 3d printing mine but my printer ran out of filament while I was asleep. :rolleyes:
cool.... mine are just made from a chunck of foam... i attached them to a drill and sanded the perfectly round.

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
cool.... mine are just made from a chunck of foam... i attached them to a drill and sanded the perfectly round.
I love that! Mine take forever to make and they don't work too well because they are plastic.... No grip at all... I have been trying putting a thin layer of hot glue around the wheels to make more traction.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Yeah. But only so it was scale to the 100% FT Commmuter. I glued a bunch of popsical sticks together to make a long wood spar.
neat.... i just figured that if the stock one had an aerofil thickeness of 15mm..
15 x 1.7 ~~ 20mm so i just doubled up on the fb spar

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Uhhhh. Noooo...... I had so much fun flying it that I wanted to try landing it.
Hmmmmm. Maybe next time. I landing it with full flaperons down and it stopped one step away from me!
BTW flaperons don't help too much. All they do is make your ailerons not work too well.
just fyi.... flaps on the very end of the wing causes extra stress on the wing join... if you want flaps... place them right next to the fuse....

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Sooo... Last weekend I maidens the commuter.....
Takes off asap😂.... But stupid me didn't have my airleron stick trimmed to the centre... It had been accidentally bumped all the way to the left ...
So it had a tiny bit of left airleron on it.... Soo it did a slow half circle and flew straight into a palm tree....
Ripped LG off.... Snapped very end of right wingtip off....
But very repairable...
Oh yea and it flew really stable.... Like really really stable....
Can't wait to get it back up in the air ..