Professional FPV pilots?

outthayr

Any company / pilots with gear and EU License around Prague? Looking for small racing builds with GoPro up to 'Cinelifters'. Please send me a direct message!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Any company / pilots with gear and EU License around Prague? Looking for small racing builds with GoPro up to 'Cinelifters'. Please send me a direct message!

Ohh this sounds enticing. What are you planning not that I am EU certified let alone NOT in the EU haha. at least this gets bumped back up front to be more visible for ya.

outthayr

We're cooking up the future of film-making! Gone are the days of the big slow camera rigs. FPV is the future. Lighter, smaller, faster. Have found two pilots so far, will be meeting with them this week.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Uhhmmm I doubt that big slow cameras will go away any time soon but furthering aerial photography for cinema is a valiant undertaking. Big Cameras are still far ahead of what's out in small tech because the sensor sizes make a HUGE difference in what can be done with them. Drones do solidly hold a place in the industry now though so your timing is good.. just have to see how bad regulation takes it.