Q X7 Analog Telemetry

French

Construire Voler S'écraser Répéter
I'm new to Taranis & OpenTX and loving my new Q X7. Last night I created a 3S voltage divider to A2 for my D4R-ii. I used some spare 510 & 150 ohm resistors to drop a fully charged 3S to 2.9V

I've found the sensor and calculated the scale. I've added A2 to the telemetry page. However, I can't seem to find anyway to quickly set the low and critical battery warnings (like you easily can for RSSI).

I love that there are multiple ways to do things on this transmitter, so ended up creating logic switches to trigger at the low and critical values then playing tracks when the logic switches are triggered.

I assume there's likely an easier way on the Q X7. Watching X9D videos, you set the low and critical values right on the telemetry page.

TIA!!!

French

It's seems they answered my Q over at RCGroups... OpenTX 2.1 or later require you to use logic switches and special functions. The videos I was watching were old.

French

So, I'm upping the resistors to 10k/3.3k. The current combo is drawing too many mA and reducing my flight times.