Quadrino Multiwii Flight controller

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
MAN You're daring to grab a quad like that! Nice flying and stunts though it's not my area of expertise (if anything is) :)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Should've known that! I'm in Portoviejo (eight hours away)

How often is it that you travel?

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Nice flying!

Have you ever used a KK Board and would be able to tell about differences in the controll of Multirotors ?

witespy

Nice flying!

Have you ever used a KK Board and would be able to tell about differences in the controll of Multirotors ?

I have bought and flown almost every flight controller I can get my hands on. everything from KK to MK. UAVX, old TT boards, list goes on and on. I still have my X-BL UFO.

I think KK is one of the lowest grade boards over all. . (not looking at price)

KK is the cheapest FC out today. most of the use a Murata Gyroscope , and can have problems with temperature, and other things. KK firmware is old, and very limited. No autolevel mode.

If your going to fly, I say get something with all the bells and whistles.

witespy

Should've known that! I'm in Portoviejo (eight hours away)

How often is it that you travel?

I try to go every-other summer, but it has been every four summers now.

My family comes to Miami, for the hospitals and the weather. so I drive down there to see them a lot. .

sorry for the picture of the picture. this might look familiar to you I can not find any pictures with me in the shot... i will tho..

IMAG4052.jpg

IMAG4053.jpg

Last edited:

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
I just ordered my first parts for my Tricopter I want to build using a KK Board.

I thought that this is the easiest way to get into multirotors because the KK Board is just a very simple tool to make so much easier.

I thought of maybe going over the Airduino Board after a while to "feel" the difference. I´ll see what I can do with the KK Board

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I try to go every-other summer, but it has been every four summers now.
My family comes to Miami, for the hospitals and the weather. so I drive down there to see them a lot. .
sorry for the picture of the picture. this might look familiar to you I can not find any pictures with me in the shot... i will tho..

Looks like Mitad del Mundo? I don't know for sure though.