Speedybee f405 wing APP flight controller not working

cpeterson27

I got a speedybee fixed wing flight controller and plugged in all the stuff like GPS, camera, vtx, ect, and wired up the battery and esc. I connected it to the Speedybee app and I calibrated the accelerometer and all that stuff. I soldered on the pins on the back of the FC, and realized I put them on upside down. I couldn't unsolder them at this point so i just cut them off and decided that i would just solder directly to the board instead of using pins. It still worked for a little while after that, but once when i plugged the battery in, it started beeping repeatedly until i unplugged it. When i connect it to the speedybee app, it gives no gyro data and has a hardware malfunction error. I checked the board and no wires seem to be touching anywhere and shorting it out. Also, it would never connect to betaflight or Inav via usb.

cpeterson27

When I try to flash the firmware on inav, it finds the board and I can setup all the stuff like what version I want but when I click "flash firmware" it does nothing and doesn't upload the firmware. Also, Inav can only find the board when I don't have the board in the firmware flashing mode and when I do put it in the flashing mode, the COM port isn't available.