Read this before building the FT Spitfire ! :)

kdobson83

i will give it a shot, i guess i was also looking for a reason to build a new plane! lol:p
Do you really need a reason other than it looks cool? Lol My wife gave up about a year ago when she said "your done adding planes to your collection right?" I obviously replied with a "sure" and then promptly added 4 more. Lol You just have to find creative ways to hang them so that it looks like you didn't add any.

chris398mx

Master member
Do you really need a reason other than it looks cool? Lol My wife gave up about a year ago when she said "your done adding planes to your collection right?" I obviously replied with a "sure" and then promptly added 4 more. Lol You just have to find creative ways to hang them so that it looks like you didn't add any.
LOL, i just started with the Flite Test planes in March and have already built 10 or 11. (most of them have met there demise.) i have lost count.

chris398mx

Master member
That's totally repairable. Might even be stronger after your done. Don't give up on it!!
Well you were right, some hot glue, hotel room key cards, and a little time.........she is back in the air. Flys pretty well for all the weight i have been adding.
Spit Crash Repair.jpg