Solved Receiver bound but no response to input

GuardianVex

I am a newbie in the quad realm , and have learned a lot but now I am facing a huge problem , I have bound my X6B receiver to a FS I6 transmitter and my FC is sp racing evo f3 brushed , but I cant get any motors to respond , I tried my to check in the receiver tab on both cleanflight and Betaflight and both are showing movement in the bars when I give my inputs , but the drone simply does not responding after being armed and bound .The model of the drone I am using is Eachine QX95

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
Betaflight will give you error messages in the OSD if there is an issue with arming, are you getting any errors there?
Can you get the motors to spin up on the outputs tab (after removing the props and checking the 'ok to spin up' thing)?
Has it ever worked? did you follow the full setup procedure(s)?
What does your modes tab look like?

GuardianVex

Betaflight will give you error messages in the OSD if there is an issue with arming, are you getting any errors there?
Can you get the motors to spin up on the outputs tab (after removing the props and checking the 'ok to spin up' thing)?
Has it ever worked? did you follow the full setup procedure(s)?
What does your modes tab look like?
Thank you for the response , got it to work it was the angle problem , Again Thank you