ShrubSmacker

ShrubSmacker 1.1

Please log in to download

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Unfortunately I don't have the ability to make a build video or instruction guide at the moment. It's quite a simple build though, I'm sure I can answer any questions you have on the build.

Jesse Dupreez

Unfortunately I don't have the ability to make a build video or instruction guide at the moment. It's quite a simple build though, I'm sure I can answer any questions you have on the build.
two things ,the first is what are the vortex generators for?
the second thing is what size wheels must I use and how wide?

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
two things ,the first is what are the vortex generators for?
the second thing is what size wheels must I use and how wide?
The vortex generators are little pieces of paper that go on the top tips of the wing, they're green alignment marks on the wingtip to show you where to put them. The wheels are builder specific you can use whatever you'd like. My wheels are 2.5 inches in diameter they're around 3/4 inches wide.

Jesse Dupreez

The vortex generators are little pieces of paper that go on the top tips of the wing, they're green alignment marks on the wingtip to show you where to put them. The wheels are builder specific you can use whatever you'd like. My wheels are 2.5 inches in diameter they're around 3/4 inches wide.
could you post a pic of the vortex generators on your plane

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
268666_c568c5ac5857f29330d0472169037b05.jpg

Jesse Dupreez

you could make a snow plane

from the web
Snow plane
For those unfamiliar with snow planes, they're propeller-powered sleds, used for winter travel in the days before snowmobiles. They look like a shortened light plane, with the propeller mounted at the rear. They sit on three wide, ribbed skis and are steered with the front center ski.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpg
    Unknown.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0