• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

So many talented people.

skymaster

Elite member
Thanks to all of you that share you plans, and allow us to have some fun. thanks to sponz for posting and creating the free plans.
and this time i took a shot on Airc Pirates mini mirage. looked so cool that i had to build one. but instead of making it a pusher i had an 50mm edf and decided put that one instead and see how it fly's still have to do a little more things to it. here are a few pics. thanks every one. hope we get some good weather soon.

Attachments

mayan

Legendary member
Thanks to all of you that share you plans, and allow us to have some fun. thanks to sponz for posting and creating the free plans.
and this time i took a shot on Airc Pirates mini mirage. looked so cool that i had to build one. but instead of making it a pusher i had an 50mm edf and decided put that one instead and see how it fly's still have to do a little more things to it. here are a few pics. thanks every one. hope we get some good weather soon.
Looks awesome. Let us know how it flys.