Social Distancing Tell Santa What You Want For Christmas Topic

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Thats fair enough if your happy with them and have experience of someone who uses them with confidence. I had a bad experience with some fake Li ion batteries from China (claimed to be 5000mAh but where more like 1000 mAh in reality) so am very wary these days.
I was tempted to buy some ZOP Lipo batteries at one point, they where advertised on Ebay and Banggood at a very good price. But after watching a couple of reviews and reading posts on other forums it put me off. So ended up going for the Turnigy batteries which I trust.

Quinnyperks

Legendary member
Thats fair enough if your happy with them and have experience of someone who uses them with confidence. I had a bad experience with some fake Li ion batteries from China (claimed to be 5000mAh but where more like 1000 mAh in reality) so am very wary these days.
I was tempted to buy some ZOP Lipo batteries at one point, they where advertised on Ebay and Banggood at a very good price. But after watching a couple of reviews and reading posts on other forums it put me off. So ended up going for the Turnigy batteries which I trust.
That’s pretty good logic. But being legally a child I need to be resourceful with money.

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
I use Banggood a lot, at least once a month sometimes twice, they are good.
Being married, I to have to be resourceful with money ;) or at least hide my actual spending from my wife :LOL:, Its called creative accounting.

Santa Claus

Yes, this is really me. No, I don't want any of you sitting on my lap, thank you anyway. However, we can share what RC type stuff we'd like to find under the tree this year.

Or, that you'd like to get with Chanukah gelt.

Or, that would be nice to get for whatever holiday you observe, or, just because, if you don't observe any.

Ho ho ho. I wouldn't mind trying one of the Master Series SBKs, if Mrs. Claus should happen to slip one into the sleigh for me on Christmas Eve.

View attachment 186081
Ho ho ho, an impostor!

Quinnyperks

Legendary member
Pity I could have got you an RAF shirt, we had a whole RAF wardrobe in our house. My son was a flight seargent in the Local Cadets now he's turned 18 he decided to leave and has to give it all back.
I doubt you would have one in an adult small.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I would like a quick roll out of the Covid anti virus, to all the vunerable people out there !
Its been a miserable, unhappy and sometimes heartbreaking year for some people. So lets hope the anti virus does its job and everyone can have a better 2021.

My cousin, a front line doctor dealing with COVID patients in Virginia, is getting the vaccine tomorrow. So glad they're rolling it out, but she's already told my family that we'll need to get vaccinated and then a second booster in 5 weeks, when it becomes available for us.

That's what I'm wanting - for the vaccine to be widespread and effective, so that I can go back to flying without a mask on and worrying about my glasses fogging up during cold mornings at the field.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I WANT 40 YEARS OF MY LIFE BACK, BUT RETAIN THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE NOW.

Be careful with that - you could end up going back in time but still remember everything for the last 40 years.

And warnings of 2020 - nobody would listen to you and just think you're a crazy man when you tell them, "2020 was a dumpster fire of a year." :ROFLMAO::LOL: