Southeast Wisconsin Flying Meetup

FlyingWithRyan

Elite member
You guys are about 1.5 hours south of me. If you plan something in advance I could probably swing coming down depending on date/time/flying conditions.
Pick a date and we can make it happen. We typically fly noon-4 ish
Edit: We obviously could make the flight time longer however haha

Last edited:

Scary

Didn't get your message till I was already at the school, my fault new it was iffy with the gusty winds .looks like a nice flying field, will try again next Sunday and pay a little more attention to this thread,

FlyingWithRyan

Elite member
Didn't get your message till I was already at the school, my fault new it was iffy with the gusty winds .looks like a nice flying field, will try again next Sunday and pay a little more attention to this thread,
Sorry for the confusion, feel bad you drove to meet us and we weren’t there

FlyingWithRyan

Elite member
If you PM me your number I can add you to our group chat

Slick1855

I'm also in fond du lac and have land we can fly on!

The land isn't perfect for LOS flying, but if anyone wants to dip their toes in FPV flying I have a pair of tiny trainers with FPV and spare goggles I can borrow someone.

FlyingWithRyan

Elite member
I'm also in fond du lac and have land we can fly on!

The land isn't perfect for LOS flying, but if anyone wants to dip their toes in FPV flying I have a pair of tiny trainers with FPV and spare goggles I can borrow someone.
Man wish I could make it up there to fly fpv often. Unfortunately thats not really in my cards. Maybe once though to hang out. How many acres are you on? My FPV planes are pretty darn fast