Sync Loss at Low Throttle (Kind of)

SteevyT

At least, it appears to be sync loss on one motor. The other two seem to work fine.

At low throttle, the motor stutters a bit. It also stutters at any throttle if it has a load on it, meaning it cannot produce any useful thrust. It is a motor from Readytoflyquads, and it started after a slightly rough landing (as in, nothing broke, just the tri landing balanced up on two booms and the legs rather than level on all three legs). Attaching another identical motor to it corrects the issue, so it appears to be an issue with the motor. Any idea on what would cause this, and if there is a good way to fix it?

I'm going to swap the motors out so I can get the tricopter back in the air, but am a little disappointed since I was hoping to use the spare motor for my flying wing.

I'll probably head over to the electric motor section to see if they have any ideas. Probably also contact the manufacturer (I mean, it has 8 flights on it and maybe 1 crash if you count not landing level and one hard landing that broke an inadequate landing gears as half a crash each)