THANK YOU FliteTest!!and community.You guys ROCK!

fretsman

First some real quick background. I first got into the hobby about 25 years ago. As you know back then everything was centered around gas (nitro) powered planes. I bought and built a lot of kits and had a lot of fun. Then "real life" kicked in and I slowly drifted away from the hobby. For one reason or another I just could not find time for it and I lost interest.

Flash forward 25 years. Now I find myself at a time in my life where I have more free time and though I dedicate a lot of that free time to my number one passion, playing guitar (hence the screen name fretsman), I have been looking for something else to direct my creative energy at.

Then as luck may have it I found your YouTube channel and website. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone from the FilteTest crew and also all the passionate people in the rc community that post and show support on the website. I have found the perfect medium to direct some of that creative energy at. Your passion for the hobby and willingness to share your knowledge is just inspirational.

I will be "getting back into the hobby" with one of the FliteTest "Anycopter" quad kits. Back when I was into the hobby (25 years ago, I feel a little old.. lol) there was nothing like FPV flying and I really want to learn and get into it. With a little luck and the help from the community here on FliteTest I hope to soon be recording and posting my own FPV videos. Not to mention the sweet swappable kits you guys have in the store. I really am amazed at how this hobby has progressed. 25 years ago there was no way you could build a sweet plane like the ones you guys have in the store for so cheap. Amazing....

Anyway, once again. THANK YOU!!! and keep up to excellent work. Rock ON!

Fretsman (Jose)