• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The simulator screen shots thread

glydr

How many letters do we ge
@glydr: I can see your point but for many people, 150$ is quite a lot. Even though the price is reasonably good, they just can´t afford it and want to rather spend them on a real plane then on a simulator that you could get "for free" if you want to see it like that. (not saying that I downloaded)
But anyway. what can you do about? nothing! So why argue about it and lose your energy for that.
All true, and like I said no hard feelings. I just type it out there in case someone didn't realise or think about it and wants to do the right thing by a fellow aeromodeller.

I saw a legit Phoenix sell 2nd hand on a local RC classified forum for $95 including postage... so keep an eye out.

Love the 747 landing on an RC field.

And a pic or two to get back on topic:

max3d.jpg

hawk jet.jpg

@sandblaster:

You seem to really like flying through/under objects :D

Anyway nice pics. Looks like its a high quality sim.

It is a challenge to make it through the caves/tunnels. Have a highway tunnel I have not made it through yet. Yes it is high quality. Has a walking mode with there 4D. Very interesting. Will post some pictures of that later.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
BF-109 flyby:
BF 109 flyby.jpg
B-17 flyby:
B-17 Flyby.jpg
JU-87 Stuka flyby:
JU-87 Stuka.jpg

These are all in Clearview.

Here is a hover with the Tribute 3D:
Tribute 3D.jpg