Thoughts and prayers to Dan at LazerToyz

N222NY

Hi all,

I just happened to check out the Lazertoyz website and check up on my order which hasnt shipped yet. This is the gentleman who puts together "the beef" power packages for all the swappables, sells speedbuild kits for the FliteTest guys, and has SO many more great products! Anyway, this message was on the front page of the website:

Lazertoyz will not be answering the phone as Diane (my wife ) is in hospice on her final journey. My apologies for delays and lack of communications. I will try to keep you updated on orders and there will be a 7 day delay on Blue wonder orders and kits with blue wonders but they should ship by 11-14, thank you all for you kindness, and spiritual support. Dan

Just wanted to share this info.

You're in our prayers tonight Dan....

Blackbeltrrf

I seen the same thing last night when checking an order. Dan, you and your family are in our prayers and thoughts.

demon646

rc n00b
I saw this yesterday as well. I sent him an email letting him know that he should take as much time as he needs. Family first.

rlaska

I ordered a swappable electronics kid from Lazertoyz a few days ago, not expecting it to ship for some time.
I got a notification in a couple days that it had shipped.
I'm very thankful for the quick service, and will be praying for Dan and his family.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
The note has been changed. So sad.

Thank you all, Diane was truly a wonderful wife and the heart of Lazertoyz and is missed. We are shipping again and should be caught up Blue wonder orders and kits with blue wonders are shipping now thank you all for you kindness, and spiritual support. Dan