Transmitter Suggestions

Dazzy

Im seriously wanting to join in on the fun of building my 1st foamie or balsa build, Ive even remodeled my garage/shed, but Ive got no cutting machine, no elec motors or servos and no tx machine and no balsa.

While Im still waiting on the usps to clear my 1st order thats stuck in a warehouse somewhere in los angelese for intl delivery from FT ( ordered on 26th May 2020 ). Im thinking that I might get started by buying locally ( downunder ).

So whats a good brand 6-8 channel tranmitter to buy?

Ive already ordered a Spektrum 6e from FT.

Thanks Darryl

OliverW

Legendary member
Im seriously wanting to join in on the fun of building my 1st foamie or balsa build, Ive even remodeled my garage/shed, but Ive got no cutting machine, no elec motors or servos and no tx machine and no balsa.

While Im still waiting on the usps to clear my 1st order thats stuck in a warehouse somewhere in los angelese for intl delivery from FT ( ordered on 26th May 2020 ). Im thinking that I might get started by buying locally ( downunder ).

So whats a good brand 6-8 channel tranmitter to buy?

Ive already ordered a Spektrum 6e from FT.

Thanks Darryl
You chose a perfect transmitter! I live and swear by spektrum

Bricks

Master member
For now the DX6e will get you a long ways before you may need to update the transmitter for more channels, and since you are starting with Spektrum easiest is to say within the Spektrum family.