Help! Turbulent Air Inside EDF Flow Chamber.

Not sure I see the relationship between this and what I understood to be the goal (although I did like the perpetual electric bike idea).

I believe it is accepted that an EDF works best if the incoming air is laminar.
A craft moving through still air with the EDF exposed at front is essentially in laminar flow territory.
Once we install the EDF inside the plane it requires inlet ducting to guide the air to the EDF and it is generally accepted that this ducting should preserve laminar flow (no sharp turns, rounded lips etc).
If you want to see a really bad example of an inlet, look at what I did for the Diamond.
I believe the goal here is to install a device in the ducting to improve the laminar flow of the air to the fan.
The experimentation will reveal if the additional construction complexity, weight, and drag in the duct can be offset by greater efficiency of the EDF.
I think that the approach could work to improve performance of poor inlet duct but probably won't help with a duct that is already doing a good job maintaining laminar flow in flight.
As a test matching the "Air Straightener" system from a "Wind Tunnel" plenum verses just an open inlet was my main idea. In aircraft with an internal rear/aft mounted EDF, would lowering the turbulence between the inlet and the EDF increase efficiency above what drag maybe caused by the device. And too, would you need to adjust your exhaust tube length/shape to take advantage of/or effect of the limited turbulent air may have on the exhaust flow.
Truly the other could be tested as well, such as attempting to limit, lessen, or control the turbulent air flow of the exhaust by the addition of an Air Straightener to the exhaust side of the EDF? Could such a construct be adjusted to become a more rectangle finned configuration that could be dual axis controlled to create a Vectored Thrust Unit? Would removing turbulence at the exhaust cause enough advantage to allow even a slight vectoring of the air flow without damaging the final thrust numbers? I see a wonderful winter project afoot!