umx trojan

airhawk

Crashing Ace
the umx Trojan has been around for a while yet theirs not much talk about it so this is the place to share your raves and hates about them ill start out my opinion i think its a great little plane but mine came without a rudder push rod but without a rudder still it flew good i sent mine to horizon to look at the rudder problem
whats your opinion i cant give my full rating cause i haven't explored the full potential
do you like it or hate it
and remember be open to other opinions. also this is a never ending thread so keep the posts rolling so any way start commenting ;) oh and for the people who don't know what the umx Trojan is here
Pn36403.jpg

3DMad5

I Like SBach 342's
I loved my Trojan, but it was short lived... I bought it as a first plane, beat it up real good. Then I got a Champ and actually learned to fly. I came back to the Trojan and flew it until it died. Touch and goes are so fun with this plane!

airhawk

Crashing Ace
umx or normal either way im surprised you had so much success hey is it in one piece hey i bet some hot glue and a few bucks and you'll get it back in the air my nose has fifty two scars on it and if you push it the foam almost falls in eh im looking forward for a new one to do some fun scale flying

earthsciteach

One of the coolest mid-airs I have witnessed was between a UMX Trojan and a Sky Surfer. The Trojan became embedded into the leading edge of the Surfer which continued to fly just fine.