VersaCopter, Graupner MZ-12 transmitter & GR-18 receiver/flight controller for sale!

soareyes

VersaCopter, Graupner MZ-12 transmitter & GR-18 receiver/flight controller for sale!

All nearly new and in excellent condition! Add flight battery and fly!!

I built this VersaCopter recently and have flown it twice. Never crashed! Following Josh's construction video, I used the "best" 2206 E-pack with four Lumenier 2000KV motors and four Lumenier BL Heli 30 amp ESC's. On a 3s battery in auto level mode it is very docile, but it screams on a 4s pack! Batteries not included. I added the white plastic nose piece to help with visibility and it is easily removed if preferred.

I purchased the Graupner MZ-12 transmitter and GR-18 receiver just for the VersaCopter so it is nearly new and in perfect condition. I upgraded the transmitter battery with a Graupner 2000ma Nimh rechargeable battery. Charger not included but can be obtained from Graupner if you don't have one already, and it can still use dry cells if you prefer.

This was my first multicopter as I normally fly sailplanes and helicopters. I decided to stick with those so the VersaCopter needs to find a new home. Bought new, all this would come to about $450. I'm selling everything for $325 which includes shipping to anywhere in the continental USA. Payment by PayPal.
IMGP4015.jpg
IMGP4019.jpg

Last edited: