What are you thankful for?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I am thankful for the men and women that gave there all in past wars so we could have what we have here now.

Men smart enough to write our Constitution to protect our freedoms.

My draft number was 32 many of my friends never made it home.

For all the people that helped me thru tough times.

Amen brother.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Well I am late to this thread but my list has a few differences so here goes.

1. @PsyBorg because his views on things can be right out of left field and they make me really laugh.
2. My seven children - my reason for being
3. 2000 years of documented family history, (I know where I come from and why I am the way I am).
4. Being born in Australia. Not much COVID here!
5. Being in the military as it taught me what really matters in life.
6. Still being alive after all this time!

A short list but they are the key points!

Have fun!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Well I am late to this thread but my list has a few differences so here goes.

1. @PsyBorg because his views on things can be right out of left field and they make me really laugh.
2. My seven children - my reason for being
3. 2000 years of documented family history, (I know where I come from and why I am the way I am).
4. Being born in Australia. Not much COVID here!
5. Being in the military as it taught me what really matters in life.
6. Still being alive after all this time!

A short list but they are the key points!

Have fun!

I'm just one of them Wild n Crazy Muricans the world makes fun of (statistically more so the Crazy) but hey long as I get a reaction.

GliderFlyer

Elite member
I am thankful for the sun and the air. We breathe the air and also can fly because of it. The sun gives us energy, and weather, which brings moisture to this dry valley and also creates great soaring conditions(y).
Might as well add water while I'm at it. ooh and watermelon:love:

Flight Risk

Alphabet Soup
Beatles
Cream corn
Doppler Effect
Educated Guesses
Fermented Beverages
Gravity
Horizontal Stabilization
Illumination
Jam
Kodak
LP's
Magnets
Noodles
Organisms
Purple
Q-tips
Radiometric Dating
Spread Spectrum
Trains
Uranus
Velocity
Worms
Xanax
Yesterday
Zoos

Last edited:

mackaiver

Elite member
any idea on a plane to desgin before i tackle the FW-283.
something to do that will help me get to the FW-283
334260_a9625879095225ee51d9902b76ed23a6.png

334262_21c8033c5f6fe4ee02ef0bc22a831ede.png

334264_c92204a730776e90311c98d4a125657b.png

GliderFlyer

Elite member
any idea on a plane to desgin before i tackle the FW-283.
something to do that will help me get to the FW-283
334260_a9625879095225ee51d9902b76ed23a6.png

334262_21c8033c5f6fe4ee02ef0bc22a831ede.png

334264_c92204a730776e90311c98d4a125657b.png
I've seen this post in five different threads so far:p I think that the ME-262 would look nice but I'm not sure how much easier it would be to design.
Speaking of warbirds, I'm thankful for the engineers who worked hard to make superior aircraft, and for aircrew and pilots who flew them and also all veterans in all wars who fought and died for freedom.
POW-MIA.jpg
I think that making model war planes is one way we can remember the wars.

mackaiver

Elite member
I've seen this post in five different threads so far:p I think that the ME-262 would look nice but I'm not sure how much easier it would be to design.
Speaking of warbirds, I'm thankful for the engineers who worked hard to make superior aircraft, and for aircrew and pilots who flew them and also all veterans in all wars who fought and died for freedom.
View attachment 184066
I think that making model war planes is one way we can remember the wars.
it in 5 different threads because their are different people in all five threads, with some overlap but the more threads i cover the more people have the chance to help me and respond.

and i agreee by building these war birds we are remembering those who have served us past present and future.

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
it in 5 different threads because their are different people in all five threads, with some overlap but the more threads i cover the more people have the chance to help me and respond.

and i agreee by building these war birds we are remembering those who have served us past present and future.
I think that it would be better to just leave it on a single popular thread such as the what did you do RC today thread. You can probably post it on a couple of those types of threads too since they are not dedicated to a specific topic and are meant for this stuff, but it is probably better to stay away from dedicated threads for these questions so that you don't accidentally thread jack. It is why people aren't always posting questions on a bunch of different threads.

mackaiver

Elite member
I think that it would be better to just leave it on a single popular thread such as the what did you do RC today thread. You can probably post it on a couple of those types of threads too since they are not dedicated to a specific topic and are meant for this stuff, but it is probably better to stay away from dedicated threads for these questions so that you don't accidentally thread jack. It is why people aren't always posting questions on a bunch of different threads.
thank you for telling me, t is really useful and will make keep the threads o topic. that's why i love this community. if someone screws up (like i did )someone call's you you and helps you fix the mistake. thanks again ill work on taking your advice.