What types/brands of CA or other glues do you recommend?

Krtismo

Hey guys I don't own any hobby glues (besides hot glue) and I was wondering what I should get to build and fix my aircraft when I get them. If you could recommend types, brands, and where you recommend buying them, that would be great!

I plan on building and flying DTFB aircraft, Multirotors, and possibly some EPO or EPP gliders eventually?

Thanks!

greg555

Whats that putty ive seen on one of your videos (cant find it now)
quick steel but looked like playdough

Freaky_1

old headcase
Right now my arsenal holds various brands of 7777 spray contact adhesive for various foam to foam laminating jobs (just hold the can back a bit and all goes well). Gorilla Glue for multiple jobs (makes an excellent oops filler). Loctite GO2 Glue for same uses as hot glue where heat may be an issue (prepare for long cure time and make certain of your work as once it's cured, it will NOT stick to itself). Minwax polycrylic wbpu. Goop craft arte for epp. Rust-oleum leak seal for coating epp where desired.

Just cut out some epp tires for my latest bird and need to run to walmart for some black leak seal.

Note: leak seal and goop are awesome for epp but will happily eat epo, eps and foam board for lunch.

I also keep woven fabric medical tape on hand as it sticks great, takes poly and/or paint well and is virtually indestructible. The brand I have is 3M Durapore.

All but the med tape can be had from walmart, and it may be as well.

Frank