When is Full Scale Friday Coming?

crash bandicoot

I was wondering if the afterhours or regular or even the Community cast knows when the Full Scale Fridays are coming?
Will Chris or any of the Ohio guys be participating?

Also, does anybody know if Peter bought that plane they were looking at on Wednesday night on the Facebook stream?

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
Think this is what Peter got. Isn't the internet grand.

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/5439779709.html

Fisher Aircraft 2-Seat - $5700 (Belleville PA)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Must Sale! I have a Fisher Super Koala 2-Seat Experimental Aircraft for sale. Built in 1996 has all FAA paperwork. Engine: Rotax 582 gray head 250hrs. Basic instruments no radios. Needs minor repairs to fly. We are buying a house a need the $$$$ quick! The kit alone is over $11K without engine. Yes a pilots license is required to fly this is not a ultralight. I have the wings off and the plane stored for winter in our garage. Must sale this week!

earthsciteach

I'm ready for Full Scale Friday! I don't speak for Mike or Joel, but I haven't heard about this. I like it, though!

crash1414

FTafterhours podcast host
I was wondering if the afterhours or regular or even the Community cast knows when the Full Scale Fridays are coming?
Will Chris or any of the Ohio guys be participating?

Also, does anybody know if Peter bought that plane they were looking at on Wednesday night on the Facebook stream?

I really don't know about this Full Scale Friday thing yet but luck have it we do have some full scale stuff in the works soon if i can ever get caught up

dvx216

June 17 2014 My son is the ground mechanic at Fulton that took this picture.A group of war planes came in and spent the weekend there.