Wow Bluetooth programing with your phone

Bricks

Master member
That's a fascinating development! The ability to program a brushless ESC using your smartphone adds a new level of convenience to the hobby. It's incredible how technology keeps advancing to make our lives easier.

When you get a chance to try it out, I'd love to hear more about your experience with it. Did you find the setup intuitive? Were there any specific features or options that impressed you? Sharing your insights on multitechverse.com could be valuable for others who are interested in this technology.

Additionally, if you encounter any challenges or have questions along the way, don't hesitate to reach out.
That is the way I felt about ELRS automatically binds using a password to bind no buttons to push no bridging anything, to bind set password and bind. WIFI built in for automatic updates.

Sunny98

That's a fascinating development! The ability to program a brushless ESC using your smartphone adds a new level of convenience to the hobby. It's incredible how technology keeps advancing to make our lives easier.

When you get a chance to try it out, I'd love to hear more about your experience with it. Did you find the setup intuitive? Were there any specific features or options that impressed you? Sharing your insights on multitechverse.com could be valuable for others who are interested in this technology.

Additionally, if you encounter any challenges or have questions along the way, don't hesitate to reach out.
Agree!!! Looks good!