Solved Youtube problem

GliderFlyer

Elite member
I have a problem:
When I click the link in my signature for my youtube channel, it goes to my channel content where I have one video and seven subscribers. But when I go onto youtube, then click on the your channel button, then it goes to my channel and I have zero videos and zero subscribers. I don't know what is going on.
Here's the link to my no video channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6G-HvwYtYArajlGFzYswA/featured
here's the link to my video channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyq8lQtiNJlG2NXGMlo2K1g/featured
They should be the same, right?

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
your logged in as as the account with no videos. you would need to change which account your 'looking at' before you click the 'your channel button'.

1612199876490.png

GliderFlyer

Elite member
I am having trouble transferring my YouTube channel across accounts I think because my school account is managed by the district. So since it is just one video, I can delete it and not feel awful. Too bad about those 7 subscribers though:cry::p

GliderFlyer

Elite member
So this isn't a problem (hopefully), but I wanted to show you guys something interesting that I found out today. On my youtube channel, I have a video titled FT arrow.
Today, from about 8:30am to 10:30am, that 53 second video gained over 2,000 views!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::sneaky:
After looking at the video analytics, I saw the main traffic source was coming from something called shorts, so I looked up what are youtube shorts and basically it's very similar to tiktok, but it's youtube (I think they only have it in India so far, but that might be outdated info). Youtube short views count towards youtube views, except I don't think they count towards monetization. You can research more about it yourself.
Anyways, I just wanted to point out to others the reason why certain youtube videos may be booming, but others are not.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
So this isn't a problem (hopefully), but I wanted to show you guys something interesting that I found out today. On my youtube channel, I have a video titled FT arrow.
Today, from about 8:30am to 10:30am, that 53 second video gained over 2,000 views!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::sneaky:
After looking at the video analytics, I saw the main traffic source was coming from something called shorts, so I looked up what are youtube shorts and basically it's very similar to tiktok, but it's youtube (I think they only have it in India so far, but that might be outdated info). Youtube short views count towards youtube views, except I don't think they count towards monetization. You can research more about it yourself.
Anyways, I just wanted to point out to others the reason why certain youtube videos may be booming, but others are not.
Wow, that’s awesome! Just subbed - if you could sub to me as well I’d really appreciate it!

GliderFlyer

Elite member
Turns out on video analytics that most of the views are coming from the United States, so Youtube shorts must have spread. Wow, its kind of intresting (and creepy) that I can see from what country, what gender, and how old the people who watch my videos are.

ergomir

Ohh i see you already fixed the issue. I recommend have different chrome browser profiles to your YT (and google) accounts and your school/private accounts. So they never get mixed ;)
Cheers!
Btw, i will go no to check your channel and sub! ;)