FliteTest in Phoenix RC (Model Index)

JohnRambozo

Posted a thousand or more times
The FT Spear is finally ready. Better late than never. Chad Lewis really put together a great paint scheme on this one. I hope I did it justice.

Download from the first post.

FT_Spear_1.png

m_eye_flying

FT Mustang

The FT Spear is finally ready. Better late than never. Chad Lewis really put together a great paint scheme on this one. I hope I did it justice.

Download from the first post.

Any chance of getting the FT Mustang with landing gear in the list. Unless I missed it after reading the thread, I don't recall anyone asking, but if they did and you answered, my apologies for asking.

JohnRambozo

Any chance of getting the FT Mustang with landing gear in the list. Unless I missed it after reading the thread, I don't recall anyone asking, but if they did and you answered, my apologies for asking.

You didn't miss anything. The list is comprised entirely of requests. New Flite Test releases will take priority over the request list. (Looking forward to that mini triplane)

The Mustang has been added. Thanks for the request!

Multirotor Go

You didn't miss anything. The list is comprised entirely of requests. New Flite Test releases will take priority over the request list. (Looking forward to that mini triplane)

The Mustang has been added. Thanks for the request!

Today I was watching the video of the FT Old Speedster and Mighty Minis FT Old Speedster, FT Mini Scout also Baby Blender v.2 it would be great if you could add it to the list too

Last edited:

Stevonix

Landing the FT Explorer 4ch (Sport) Model

Hi,

thank you for creating these great models!!

I am planning to build the FT Explorer 4ch (Sport) and have downloaded the model. It works great.

I am not able to land without crashing. Even if it looks perfect too me. Could it be that it has something to do with the propeller?

Has anyone been able to land the FT Explorer 4ch (Sport) without crashing?

thanks,

Stefan

Bigshow4u

I would suggest that there be a .zip file with all the models. That way you don't have to download each model individually. just a friendly suggestion.

JohnRambozo

Hi,

thank you for creating these great models!!

I am planning to build the FT Explorer 4ch (Sport) and have downloaded the model. It works great.

I am not able to land without crashing. Even if it looks perfect too me. Could it be that it has something to do with the propeller?

Has anyone been able to land the FT Explorer 4ch (Sport) without crashing?

thanks,

Stefan

Hey Stefan. I'm glad you're enjoying them. As for the landing, its not you... That's a quirk of the sim. Any belly lander will always register a crash because the prop hits the ground. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do. I think the developers at Phoenix figure you can't take off again with a belly landing so its "okay" to crash.

The good news is, you're not doing anything wrong. :)

Warmachine

one point lander
Thank you ten-million for this! I've been struggling so hard to decide what I wanted my first rc plane to be and really wanted the mini-guinea, but I was afraid it would be too much for me. After giving your model a try I'm completely in love with it! I'll get some good sim time in and be able to go to the field with at least some confidence.

I'm already thinking about my 2nd plane (another ft model)
Thanks again for all your hard work.

Daddy

Dear forum members, dear FliteTest team.

I think you are doing a really nice job. Planes are awesome, and depron (aero depron) is a really nice material for plane building.
Inexpensive, lightly for modelling (cutting), and if plane is crashed it is easy and cheap to build it from scratch (or replace a broken part), since your models are modular in build.
I am planing to build several planes from you hangar in the near future. Hopefully...
I would like also to congratulate in creating models for Phoenix RC sim. At that way we can test planes before building them and see how plane is flying and reacting on commands and also if plane "fits" to a pilot.
And here is my question: can you confirm that planes in Phoenix are (more or less) the same (in flight characteristics) as built planes?
They are really nice planes (in simulator) and I am really enjoying flying them.

So far I am flying: FT Explorer 4ch (Sport), FT Duster and FT Bushwacker. I hope that you will import all you models to Phoenix.

Regards from Croatia!

ALi

Do these models fly and have the same characteristics as the real thing? Can I use this to figure out which model I want to build. I want to build a plane that is easy to fly, slow, not too big, and one that I can add fpv gear to. I really really want to fly a plane fpv. I have all of the stuff already, just don't know which plane to build.

bmeeks24

Wow, just wow... found these guys last week and ordered the mustang, then found out about your great work. Dusted off my Phoenix, and was blown away by these models. Now I want to order two more planes for sure. Awesome work, I really appreciate the time you are putting into this!

Bram

Hi, thanx for creating these models. Now I've got something to fly during the winter months ;)

Greetings Bram