Who would you like to hear on the FT Community Podcast?

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Dan use bait...

caddyshack-gopher-dancing.jpg

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Why do I get the feeling I'm ending up on the villain side of this developing National-Lampoon-esque story?

It's bad enough being on the villain side of roadrunner-esque stories . . .

. . . that, and where would I get a paramotor with a bikini-clad monkey?

Spastickitten

Where is he moving? I would love to kidnap him, but if the police are like the Griswold Family's' police, I'd choose not.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
The podcast content just wrote itself. An hour long strategy session on how Dan can abduct a Monkey Man.

Wait Dan's new id is Tweeter. Let's see how many people figure that one out ;)

One catch. Dan can only use hot glue and foam board.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Wait? No CA? No Packing tape?!?

I mean, fine -- no BBQ skewers or paint sticks -- but without Extreme packing tape?!? I'm throwing the snickers in the pool and calling that a safety issue!

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Wait? No CA? No Packing tape?!?

I mean, fine -- no BBQ skewers or paint sticks -- but without Extreme packing tape?!? I'm throwing the snickers in the pool and calling that a safety issue!

Fine you'd be allowed all supplies used in a FT build.

earthsciteach

Fred is relocating to the fountain of youth to live within a house that is so large that it makes the Weasel uncomfortable, complete with a huge workshop.

I am the one who is supposed to antagonize the Flying Monkey on this forum, yet you guys are freaking me out. I'm not sure what to make of the depravity exhibited herein. I'm going to go rock back and forth for a while and try to come to terms with this.

abieex

Mentor
Just another example of mob mentality. This is no way to treat your Monkey! He will probably not leave a forwarding address at this point. Hope you guys are happy now.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Not hardly.

If he's seen this at all, he's likely plotting pre-revenge ;)

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
My guess is "well loved" -- he's the kind of guy that will only pick on you if he likes you . . .

. . . and gives as good as he gets . . .

Yeah.

I think Andre and I are due for some Monkey Wrath . . . just glad I'm not in Luis's shoes ;)

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
My guess is "well loved" -- he's the kind of guy that will only pick on you if he likes you . . .

Yep.

He wrote my name in sand on the beach last winter when it was -35C here.

lrussi750

Rogue Pilot
Mentor

Yeah.

I think Andre and I are due for some Monkey Wrath . . . just glad I'm not in Luis's shoes ;)

My shoes are well worn and very comfortable Dan! I love a good sparring session with the Monkey, he keeps me on my toes. To know the Monkey is to love the Monkey :D