What's new

P-40 Warhawk
This was my first speed wing plane, and slippery it was. Nearly frictionless flight compared to what I had flown before
I'm always looking for the best plane to build for ultimate speed from theRE squadron. I jabs firings one but it's not a FT plane. More over it needs the fuse narrowed and some mods made to it. Although I think once these mods have been made it will be a 150mph plus plane and a force to be reckoned with. I keep delaying it's build because as soon as I start, then I'll find the perfect plane. Maybe I should just build and design my own. I have a Spitfire in mind with what i would call Reno pylon mods. Very sleek and i assume slippery. I even thought is a flying delta wing. Not a standard flying wing but purely delta shaped tractor. another play not thought of is the Piaggio commercial plane but with a shorter fuselage... hell I can't makeup my mind. Any suggestions on this would be great. I mean any at all. Thanks in advance,
Maverick

I'm always looking for the best plane to build for ultimate speed from theRE squadron. I jabs firings one but it's not a FT plane. More over it needs the fuse narrowed and some mods made to it. Although I think once these mods have been made it will be a 150mph plus plane and a force to be reckoned with. I keep delaying it's build because as soon as I start, then I'll find the perfect plane. Maybe I should just build and design my own. I have a Spitfire in mind with what i would call Reno pylon mods. Very sleek and i assume slippery. I even thought is a flying delta wing. Not a standard flying wing but purely delta shaped tractor. another play not thought of is the Piaggio commercial plane but with a shorter fuselage... hell I can't makeup my mind. Any suggestions on this would be great. I mean any at all. Thanks in advance,
Maverick
There is a guy here who has a penchant for speed and has made a decent run at it. @Sero has a thread, here is the link... https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/ft-racer-narrow-fuse-speed-wing.58854/

He has had his up against a speed gun, might be some inspiration there. Good luck and keep us posted

Media information

Category
Custom Builds
Album
BATTLEAXE Builds
Added by
BATTLEAXE
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings