250 quad

1. L

A Little Problem with my First 250 Quad Build...

Sometime last winter I decided to attempt to build a 250 racing quad. I'm a high school student, so I don't have much time to devote to this project, which is part of the reason it has taken me so long to get to the point I'm at now. So far I've encountered some pretty frustrating difficulties...
  2. F

Waterproof 250 Quad Build

I've started working on building a waterproof, floating 250mm quad. This summer i want to be able to practice tricks above a lake consequence free(ish). Since I have a few friends that are starting to get into the hobby i also wanted to make the build process easily repeatable, so I'm using...
  3. mavrik12

My first Quad Build "little red"

First Quadcopter Build ZMR 250 I'm not the newest person in RC but I din't really jump in until last year. I did some stuff in 7200 mhz days but after that I fell out. I got back in and now I've built my first quad and I love them. It's now my new obsession and I foresee a lot of money...
  4. JMundy

x2204 Motor/12A ESC issue

I have a Lumenier Danaus 250 size quad that I built for my son. I just did the maiden and initially it flew good, so I decided to go into Autotune, but when I did it fell from the sky. So I picked it up, nothing broken and armed, but decided to keep it low to the ground to test it out. I hit the...
  5. dukeFlywalker

Budget 250 Quad Carry Case

Wanted to share a very budget friendly option for a 250 quad carry case. I picked up this case at Harbor Freight for $30. It comes with egg crate foam for the lid, pick and pluck foam for the bottom, and a set of tool pockets that attach to the lid. I was able to configure the pick and pluck...
  6. rcflyer729

help designing carbon mini qud to be sold for around $60

help designing carbon mini quad to be sold for around $60 Hi my name is Luke I have been flying rc stuff for around 7 years. I am 16 and got into fpv around a year ago and I got my fist mini quad around July 2014. So I bought an emax mini quad and really like it but I have gotten pretty good at...