Help! Aero Scout vs. F4U Corsair 1.2

Hello, guys. I crashed my Horizon Hobby F4U Corsair 1.2, and it will cost $174 to fix it. I could also buy an Aero Scout instead and use the motor or other parts on different planes. I do not know much about the Aero Scout and how it flies. I am a pretty experienced pilot, so would it be too much like a trainer, or can it do some aerobatics and other interesting stuff?

Ian8Whit

It’s a mid wing plane so I’d say it will take a little more experience to fly it I think it has some forgiving characteristics and will be able to be pushed also I’m sorry to hear that you crashed your 1.2 Corsair I have one too also damaged but still flyable is your fuselage totaled?

Both are pretty messed up but the fuselage is repairable. I have crashed it once before and broke the wing. Once the wing is broken it really can't be fixed.

Ian8Whit

Oh dear that doesn’t sound good well sorry to hear that I’ve flipped mine over a few times and broke the rudder but I don’t want to spend the 80 dollars that it would take to get a new fuselage because the rudder isn’t an individual part so I rigged the rudder with a toothpick and tape