• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

All in one micro esc?

All in one control board with reciever, esc and 2x servos (for tiny builds).

Okay so I know these are a thing. They are in everything from small warbirds to medium sized models. I have looked but I just can't find one online though. Anyone have any ideas on where to get them so I don't have to buy and butcher a plane from the shop every time I want to motorize a tiny model.
cheers

Hi, I have what i believe is a micro4 biplane which has all of the electronics which I have stripped out as the plane was owned by Jeff Dunham which he flew as a distraction while on tour. I worked for the tour company at that point. I would have to check to see what battery it uses. I might even have a couple. I any case, You are welcome to the electronics. I live in Columbus, Ohio. We can work out shipping if you are interested.

Merv

Hi, I have what i believe is a micro4 biplane which has all of the electronics which I have stripped out as the plane was owned by Jeff Dunham which he flew as a distraction while on tour. I worked for the tour company at that point. I would have to check to see what battery it uses. I might even have a couple. I any case, You are welcome to the electronics. I live in Columbus, Ohio. We can work out shipping if you are interested.
I'll take them, if ShrimpRex is not interested.